Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let The Madness Begin

In less than 24 hours Chad, Sabrina (Chad's wife), Emily, and myself will be in Anaheim, CA, at the Honda Center watching the first and second rounds. We get to see part of the West and South regions. The games are as follows:

West Region
UCLA vs. Mississippi Valley State University
BYU vs. Texas A&M

South Region
Marquette vs. Kentucky
Stanford vs. Cornell

Can't really complain about those games...especially with getting to see Stanford and UCLA!

So if you happen to be watching any of these games, be sure to keep an eye out for us! Just look for me...I'll be the guy with brown hair, a shirt, and a face :)

2 comments:

Bentley said...

sweet

Bentley said...

check out my bracket

I finally cracked the top million

10000 bucks here I come