Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goodbye Scooter!

I finally sold my smaller scooter this last weekend. It was bitter-sweet, because that thing treated me very well when I was using it back in Michigan, but it was time for it to go as it didn't fit my lifestyle out here in AZ. My bigger scooter is nice. It gets about 60 mpg, goes about 60 mph and is way cheaper to maintain than a car. But that little Honda Metropolitan got 100 mpg...however, it topped out at only 40 mph, which was the key point for selling it. It just wasn't practical for the type of roads I currently live near. Anyways, here's one last tribute to the scoot that got me started...

This was the first day that I got it... :)


And this was one of it's last days... :(


We had some good times buddy! I'm gonna miss you! :)

Good thing it's just a scooter, or else I might be sad for more than five seconds, haha. And pertaining to Rod's sermon from Sunday about death...it's not like I can take it with me when I die anyways! In that case, good riddance! Haha.

Alright, I'm done now.

1 comment:

Midstreambend said...

It was such a cute scooter! I didn't remember all the red decorations on it. Did you do that? Hey, how do I find your blog again?