Friday, July 11, 2008

Million Dollar Baby

If you've never seen this movie (like me, until today) I don't care, because I'm spoiling it right now. And trust me...you'll thank me!

THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!! Unless, of course, you like the build me up, tear me down, tear me down some more, then blow my brains out depressing type of movies, then go for it. Buy it on DVD or Blu-ray. This should be right up your alley. Nothing like watching a two and a half hour movie about a nobody making it to the top, getting cheap shotted, which eventually leads to your assisted suicide death. Whew! Talk about a great movie!

I have no idea how this movie won four Oscars, one of which was best picture of the year. More like #1, best, most depressing movie of all time! Unbelievable.

WORST...MOVIE...EVER.

No comments: